Harvest is a traditionally riven sandstone, with a variety of colour blends and product sizes, which can accommodate any landscape.
Project packs create a traditional looking patio pattern whilst the single sizes can be used for a more modern effect. Although there is no difference to the surface finish, the finestone option is a thinner, lighter product which lends itself to projects with a modest budget.
Harvest is also available in circle kits (please see Classic Circles section) and copings to provide the finishing touch to steps, pools and walls (see Step Kits and Pool Copings section).
Image above shows Harvest with a Harvest circle kit, edged with Meadow cobbles.
Harvest is available in:
- 600 series project packs either:
- hand cut to a thickness of 25-40mm,
- calibrated to a thickness of 24mm, or,
- finestone to a thickness of 15-22mm
- Single sizes, all calibrated to a thickness of 24mm:
- 900 x 600mm
- 600 x 600mm
- 600 x 290mm
- 290 x 290mm